Os lançamentos em Blu-ray da Criterion para outubro
E chegou aquele momento de vislumbrarmos os futuros lançamentos da Criterion, em Blu-ray, para o mês de outubro. São aquelas edições de sempre, com grandes filmes restaurados em alta definição, muitos conteúdos extras e livretos exclusivos. Aquelas edições de sempre, que nunca vemos iguais no país das bananas e mandiocas.
Garotos de Programa (data de lançamento: 6 de outubro, com preço de US$ 31.96).
- New, restored 4K digital transfer, approved by director Gus Van Sant, with 2.0 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- Alternate Dolby Digital 5.1 surround soundtrack
- Illustrated 2005 audio conversation between Van Sant and filmmaker Todd Haynes
- The Making of “My Own Private Idaho,” a 2005 documentary featuring cast and crew Kings of the Road, a 2005 interview with film scholar Paul Arthur on Van Sant’s adaptation of Shakespeare’s Henry IV and Orson Welles’s Chimes at Midnight
- Conversation from 2005 between producer Laurie Parker and actor River Phoenix’s sister Rain
- Audio conversation from 2005 between writer JT Leroy and filmmaker Jonathan Caouette
- Deleted scenes
- PLUS: A book featuring essays by film critic Amy Taubin and Leroy; a 1991 article by Lance Loud; and reprinted interviews with Van Sant, Phoenix, and actor Keanu Reeves
Os Filhos do Medo (data de lançamento: 13 de outubro, com preço de US$ 31.96).
- New, restored 2K digital transfer, supervised by director David Cronenberg, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- New documentary about the making of the film and Cronenberg’s early work, featuring actor Samantha Eggar, producer Pierre David, cinematographer Mark Irwin, assistant director John Board, and special makeup effects artists Rick Baker (Videodrome) and Joe Blasco (Shivers and Rabid)
- New, restored 2K digital transfer of Crimes of the Future, a 1970 feature by Cronenberg, supervised by the director, plus a 2011 interview in which the director discusses his early films with Fangoria editor Chris Alexander
- Interview from 2013 with actors Art Hindle and Cindy Hinds
- Appearance by actor Oliver Reed on The Merv Griffin Show from 1980
- Trailer and radio spot
- PLUS: An essay by critic Carrie Rickey
Um Dia Muito Especial (data de lançamento: 13 de outubro, com preço de US$ 31.96).
- New, restored 4K digital transfer, supervised by director Ettore Scola, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- New interviews with Scola and actor Sophia Loren
- Two 1977 episodes of The Dick Cavett Show featuring Loren and actor Marcello Mastroianni
- New English subtitle translation
- PLUS: An essay by critic Deborah Young
As 4 Faces do Medo (data de lançamento: 20 de outubro, com preço de US$ 31.96).
- New 2K digital restoration of director Masaki Kobayashi’s original cut, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- Audio commentary by film historian Stephen Prince
- Interview from 1993 with Kobayashi, conducted by filmmaker Masahiro Shinoda
- New interview with assistant director Kiyoshi Ogasawara
- New piece about author Lafcadio Hearn, on whose versions of Japanese folk tales Kwaidan is based
- New English subtitle translation
- PLUS: An essay by critic Geoffrey O’Brien
Cidade dos Sonhos (data de lançamento: 27 de outubro, com preço de US$ 31.96).
- New, restored 4K digital transfer, supervised by director David Lynch and director of photography Peter Deming, with 5.1 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- New interviews with Lynch, Deming, actors Naomi Watts and Laura Harring, composer Angelo Badalamenti, and casting director Johanna Ray
- Interviews with Lynch and cast members, along with other footage from the film’s set
- PLUS: A booklet featuring an interview with Lynch from filmmaker and writer Chris Rodley’s 2005 edition of the book Lynch on Lynch
Link para as edições da Criterion na Amazon.com:
Link para enviar sua encomenda sem imposto antecipado via Shipito (em português):